Sunday 19 June 2016

Graze Box Review | Should you try?







What is Graze all about?

Graze offers over 100 snacks, all of which come with a nutritionist approved badge. It's £3.99 a box (4 snacks), and you have the option of a box a week, two weekly or one each month. You get to select which snacks you love and want to try. Perfect - its as simple as that.

My verdict?

Trying to lose weight and be "healthier" I found my biggest downfall was snacking... I would always give in and reach for the cheese, Pringles, crisps... I never contemplated graze before, thinking it would just contain lots of stuff I didn't like, not be tasty, and end up just being a waste of money. I couldn't have been more wrong.

There are many different boxes to chose from, I get the low cal box and the Varity box,  you can tailor your box around your likes, needs and even budget. And that's what I love the most. I choose what I get, when I get it and what type of ingredients it includes. So you really could never feel unhappy with what comes through your letterbox.

My verdict is please give this a try! Its tasty, great for a budget and healthy.


Perfect for a cuppa and snack with the pooch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates