Thursday 28 July 2016

Facts about me - Who even am I?

1. I'm crazy about dogs, I own a 3 year Sprocker Spaniel and a boarder collie.


2. I am engaged and have been with my partner Tom for 8 years - he's a farmer
.

3. I went to 6th form, but didn't finish uni after I suffered a trauma at the age of 18.

4. ... what did you suffer? an armed robbery at a shop I worked in.

5. I have suffered PTSD for the last 2 years - causing me to suffer from anxiety and panic attacks.

6. I love spinning classes - and I am far from a fitness freak!

7. I don't like ice-cream.

8. I think Simon Cowell is HOT! Much to everyone around me's dismay.

9. Blogging is my passion, hobby and therapy, but not my actually (day-to-day) job, I work in a vets 3 and a half days a week.

10. The boring stuff - I'm 24 (10/07/1993), live in a small-ish town in Yorkshire, size 16, Blonde and purple hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates