Sunday 16 October 2016

PRODUCTS FOR OILY SKIN









Your skin type is programed into your genes unfortunately, although there some lifestyle changes i.e. diet you can make to help make your skin more manageable.. you skin type isn't going to change. I myself suffer with oily skin and find I am in a constant battle to not look like a chip pan! However, there are products you can use to help control your complexion and these are some of my favourites ...

BLUSH PRODIGE ILLUMINATING CHEEK COLOUR - SOFT PEACH
Silky, lightweight and it glides on with plenty of pigment and little effort. The reason I have included this blush as a recommendation for oily skin is because it lasts on me for at least 8-9 hours with no touch ups. Whilst I do have to blot, power and touch up foundation in my t-zone, my blush always stays flawless on my cheeks.


NYX BLOTTING PAPER
A handbag essential for oily skin, they have great packaging to chuck into your handbag and work well to kill shine throughout the day and I find they don't leave me with patchy foundation.

EVER MATTE MINERAL POWDER
Really good to set any foundation to combat oil for longer lasting makeup. This powder is so finely milled its perfect for touching up throughout the day, it kills any shine and covers a little where any makeup may have broken down.

THE BODY SHOP SEAWEED OIL BALANCING TONER
I use this toner morning and night now, it is alcohol free so doesn't dry or dehydrate the skin at all. It simply removes excess oil and reduces oil production throughout the day, I apply to my t-zone before I apply makeup and this makes a massive difference to how long my foundation lasts and how it settles onto my skin.

If anyone has any other products to recommend please tell us in the comments... I'd love to try some more.
Thank you for reading, subscribe at the bottom to never miss a post.

Hannah
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates